According to the District of Columbia’s Metropolitan Police Department, the nation’s capital reported 135 homicides last…
- Comparing the fate of Chelsea Manning and the war criminals she exposed makes for depressing reading.
- Two Years Before 9/11, Candidate Bush was Already Talking Privately About Attacking Iraq, According to His Former Ghost Writer
- Flashback: The Independent’s glowing 1993 interview with Osama Bin Laden
- US Senate Finally Take Note of Yemen War Crimes, House of Representatives Vote that Intervention is Unauthorised
- ‘Russiagate’ is Broadening its Scope to Persecute all Opposition to the Neoliberal, Interventionist, and Imperialist Status Quo
- Bahrain Finally get their Weapons Hassle-Free after Trump Administration Torpedo Humanitarian Restrictions on Sale
- France Seek ‘Forgiveness’ for Enslaving Haiti but still Demand Payment from their Lost Caribbean Cash-Cow.
- Hacked radio station in Sweden broadcasts ISIS anthem for half an hour.
- Out of either laziness, arrogance, or incompetence, UK Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson is failing to adequately address human rights abuses of British citizens
- The Paradise Papers Shed Light on an Emerging Global Oligarchy